TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
To be considered for this offering, you must have excellent references and meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or technical field
- Software development experience or equivalent is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of SQL and cloud services
- Proven ability to dive deeply into specific functional areas and learn a domain specific language
- Proven ability to understand the business and engineering sides and get into the technical details
- Ability to assume a strong sense of responsibility for your defined area of ownership
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to handle changing tasks and priorities and adapt quickly
- Ability to take direction and deliver and perform accordingly
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Technical credentials and certifications in programming or project management
- Experience with JIRA or other project management software
- Business experience
- Work with internal project stakeholders to translate business needs into requirements, drive consensus, including developing success metrics.
- Work with business subject matter experts and use a broad range of sources to understand all use cases.
- Work with designers, developers (both locally and remotely) and subject matter experts to get project requirements well scoped, designed and built.
- Establish product delivery timelines in close collaboration with the development team.
- Interface with third-party vendors and manage the relationships with them.
- Plan sprints in an agile software development environment.
- Groom the request backlog and prioritize feedback.
- Perform user acceptance testing when needed and communicate and engage with end users for user acceptance testing.
- Act as the first line of support and issue resolution.
- Write and communicate release notes across all required channels and to all appropriate parties.
- Collaborate to deliver training and communication to business users.
- A pre-employment criminal background check, drug screen, & reference check will be required
- Travel is a requirement but not frequent.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Health insurance, Dental Insurance, Stock Option Plan, 401K, Section 125 Plan, holiday and vacation
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work remotely part of the week (must reside in Vancouver/Portland area)
- Compensation varies based on experience and performance.
CALL TO ACTION
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster and do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers or we will hunt you down and make you listen to accounting principles, coding best practices and related topics.
- If you qualify, please send a resume and cover letter that explains how you fulfill the requirements and preferences of the position
- Your resume will not be considered without a well prepared cover letter.