LEAD .NET DEVELOPER
To be considered for this offering, you must have excellent references and possess the following requirements:
- Solid understanding of databases and APIs
- Scripting language experience with PowerShell and/or Python
- Mastery of GIT source control
- Gathering, collating, formatting, and presenting data
- Experience with best practices for unit, system and integration testing
- Knowledge of MS Excel and its application to business
- Understanding of virtualization concepts and experience with services such as Azure/AWS/Compute
- Networking knowledge
- Project management experience
- Experience with MS Office VSTO development
- Demonstrated understanding of current and trending topics in development
This position will have several objectives and will cross multiple disciplines.
- Lead development for company solutions
- Contribute to custom client projects in design and architecture
- Assess applications to improve scalability, resource management and adherence to evolving best practice standards
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning sessions and take leadership on initiatives where appropriate
- A pre-employment criminal background check, drug screen, & reference check will be required
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster and do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers or we will hunt you down and make you listen to accounting principles, coding best practices and related topics.
- Health insurance, Dental Plan, 401K, Stock Option Plan, Section 125 Plan, holiday and vacation
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work remotely part of the week (Must still reside in Vancouver/Portland area)
- Compensation varies based on experience and performance.