ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE PROFESSIONALS WITH ERP/PLANNING/REPORTING EXPERTISE
To be considered for this offering, you must have excellent references and meet the following requirements:
- Finance, accounting or public accounting experience
- Clear understanding of financial statements and reporting
- Highly proficient in MS Excel (advanced level)
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Experience with ERP, Planning and related accounting systems
- Highly adept at technology and can master new systems quickly
- CPA, CMA, MBA
- Proven history of success with ERP implementations
- Experience in any programming language
- Ability to travel to new client sales and implementation meetings, but not required. There are growth opportunities for account management positions from this position.
- Project management experience. Not required but can lead to additional job opportunities.
The positions offered are for a Financial Systems Consultant and a Financial Systems Support Staff. The Consultant will have significant experience in areas noted in the requirements section above. They will be charged with leading new development initiatives, implementations and handling complex business/system process issues. Support Staff will have less experience and will be tasked with the opportunity to assist the Consultants and learn the skills over time to become a Consultant themselves.
The following list details the typical responsibilities that the Financial Systems Consultant and Financial Systems Support Staff will handle together:
- Plan and manage new software implementations based on our existing software stack and ensure customer satisfaction in all areas of the project
- Lead and assist with new web and mobile based software development projects in coordination with our local and international development team
- Help build point solutions to bridge gaps in existing client systems while guiding the long term solution to an ideal destination
- Provide technical assistance regarding errors, problems, or questions on installed applications or point solutions
- Assist in training projects for end users and technical support staff to use and support new applications
- Complete and document testing routines to ensure applications and point solutions meet specifications
- Provide general support and assistance to clients for their accounting and data needs
- A pre-employment criminal background check, drug screen, & reference check will be required
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Health insurance (50% individual paid), Dental Insurance, 401K, Stock Option Plan, Section 125 Plan, holiday and vacation
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work remotely part of the week (must reside in Vancouver/Portland area)
- Compensation packages vary depending on experience and performance
CALL TO ACTION
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster and do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers or we will hunt you down and make you listen to accounting principles, coding best practices and related topics.
- If you qualify, please send a resume and cover letter that addresses the position you are interested in, how you fulfill the requirements and preferences of the position, and ultimately why you believe you are a good fit for our company. Your resume will not be considered without a well prepared cover letter.
- As this job advertisement continues to post over the next year, either position may be filled. We will keep qualified applicant information on file for 6 months for when additional positions are open.