To be considered for this offering, you must have excellent references and meet the following requirements. We are open to interviewing those with a junior level of experience where there is a clear goal to grow into standard account manager responsibilities.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager or other relevant experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with ERP, Planning and Reporting software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with JIRA or other project management software
- Accounting or finance experience
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Participate in implementations and support team where appropriate.
- A pre-employment criminal background check, drug screen, & reference check will be required
- Travel is a requirement but not frequent.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Health insurance (50% individual paid), Dental Insurance, Stock Option Plan, 401K, Section 125 Plan, holiday and vacation
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work remotely part of the week (must reside in Vancouver/Portland area)
- Compensation varies based on experience and performance.
CALL TO ACTION
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster and do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers or we will hunt you down and make you listen to accounting principles, coding best practices and related topics.
- If you qualify, please send a resume and cover letter that explains how you fulfill the requirements and preferences of the position
- Your resume will not be considered without a well prepared cover letter.