Reserve your spot
Click on the club location below to reserve a spot at the next event.
More to come…
We are always looking for extra hand to help. Send us a note at email@example.com if you are interested.
Start your own club
Why A Kids Coding Club?We have learned by experience that understanding technology can bolster any career and help create new opportunities for efficiency. Technology is much more than social apps and games. It is the stuff behind them; the logic, the syntax, the data and the critical thinking process that makes it all possible. The purpose of this club is to help our children be fearless with technology so they can be more effective at whatever they choose to do. Please join us in expanding the minds and the careers of our kids.
The Typical AgendaThe agenda will vary depending on the club. See the club link on the left for details.
- Child age can be between 5 and 16 (we are flexible depending on the situation)
- Adult must stay with the child during the meeting (and hopefully participate)
- Please bring your own laptop. (We typically have a few available that can be used on a first come basis). Wifi provided.
- Kindness is required at all times
Coding Club Resource Links
- http://codecombat.com/ (Kids favorite game that makes code fun)
- https://scratch.mit.edu/ (Endless possibilities here but takes some learning)
- https://code.org/ (Great self-learning site with guided game interaction)
- https://www.codecademy.com/ (A great place for kids that are serious in learning)
- http://www.lynda.com/ (Lots of learning videos, but not free)
- https://www.khanacademy.org (More training videos)
- http://blog.ted.com (A good resource for other resources)
- http://www.w3schools.com/ (Great reference tool and a place to try out the lessons)
- https://codenvy.com/ (A free web application tool for HTML and related code)
- https://www.quickbase.com/ (A great guide for different coding and software development projects)