To be considered for this offering, you must have excellent references and possess the following requirements:
- Beginner/Intermediate experience with .NET
- Solid understanding of databases and APIs as they relate to building .NET web applications or WEB API projects
- Knowledge of MS Excel and its application to business
- Demonstrated interest in programming as evidence by your own code projects, preferably in GitHub
- Understanding of virtualization concepts and experience with services such as Azure/AWS/Compute
- Windows .NET development experience
- Networking and basic computer troubleshooting experience
- Any general business or accounting experience that can help you relate to end users
This position will have several objectives and will cross multiple disciplines.
- Contribute to client projects and support that may relate to .NET applications or database development
- Contribute to the enhancement of a public SAS cloud application
- Assist in the development of MS Office components
- Assess existing applications to improve scalability, resource management and adherence to evolving best practice standards
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning sessions when available and take leadership on initiatives where appropriate
- Work within client systems to determine ideal solutions for their problems and follow through with implementation
- A pre-employment criminal background check, drug screen, & reference check will be required
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster and do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers or we will hunt you down and make you listen to accounting principles, coding best practices and related topics.
- Health insurance (50% individual paid), Dental Plan, 401K, Stock Option Plan, Section 125 Plan, holiday and vacation
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work remotely part of the week (Must still reside in Vancouver/Portland area)
- Compensation varies based on experience and performance.