To be considered for this offering, you must have excellent references and possess the following requirements:
- Beginner/Intermediate SQL Server or Oracle knowledge, including TSQL/PSQL, stored procedures, table design and proper query optimization best practices
- Understanding of data APIs concepts
- Knowledge of MS Excel and its application to business
- A keen interest in aligning/transforming data to positively impact end users
- Demonstrated interest in data as evidence by your own code projects, preferably in GitHub, and community involvement
- Data analytics experience
- WEB API, .NET development for cloud based data sources
- Virtualization concepts and services such as Azure/AWS/Compute
- Knowledge .Net web application development and SSIS helpful
- Any general business or accounting experience that can help understanding of end user use cases
This position will have several objectives and will cross multiple disciplines.
- Contribute to client projects and support that may relate to a variety of database and web applications provided to clients
- Assist in the development of MS Office based applications, mainly through the Interject data platform
- Build reporting tools using the Interject application and related technologies
- Assess existing applications to improve scalability, resource management and adherence to evolving best practice standards
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning sessions and take leadership opportunities when available
- Work within client systems to determine ideal solutions for their problems and follow through with implementation
- Contribute to the team in improving best practices and expanding knowledge to keep up with current trends.
- A pre-employment criminal background check, drug screen, & reference check will be required
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster and do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers or we will hunt you down and make you listen to accounting principles, coding best practices and related topics.
- Health insurance (50% individual paid), Dental Plan, 401K, Stock Option Plan, Section 125 Plan, holiday and vacation
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work remotely part of the week (Must still reside in Vancouver/Portland area)
- Compensation varies based on experience and performance.