INTERJECT is More than a Job
It's a Home of Possibilities
A GREAT PLACE TO BE
We are an established company located in Vancouver, Washington that is poised for substantial growth. We are looking for idealists that will share our passion to grow a company that challenges the status quo by providing lean solutions for large enterprises.
If you are one who doesn’t just see things for what they are, but what they CAN be, you have arrived at the right place. Welcome!
(Check back Sept 2018 for openings for this position.)
Database Developers are the foundation of our success. Aligning data to our client needs drives our company’s growth and is a great beginning for a career at INTERJECT. We go deep into data technology which will challenge you beyond your current boundaries. It’s difficult to keep up at first but you will gain valued experience. We call this a developer position for a reason. It could be compared to a business/system analyst but it goes further into creating data centric tools that make a difference with users. Join a team that is constantly learning, challenging each other to excel and to build great things.
(1 opening expected in quarter 1 of 2019)
.NET Developers are critical in creating a manageable foundation for our applications and communicating with cloud data APIs. INTERJECT has a wide variety of applications to support and further enhance and we need developers that love to solve problems in a team environment. Our culture makes it easy to love your work and enjoy working with the team. Join the fun!
(1 opening to be filled by Dec 2018)
Our secret sauce is truly understanding the lives and challenges of our clients. Your accounting and finance experience can make a difference and will help grow the company. Join our team, grow your technology skills, and help our clients attain new levels of efficiency so work can be more meaningful for them. This opportunity is for financial system consultants but this can grow into account management and sales related positions.
(Check back Sept 2018 for openings for this position.)
Account managers have a unique opportunity here to join the team before grow really starts to accelerate. Get in early and help shape the path of a successful company. We are a supportive and collaborate team that is looking for key players that can grow niche markets and build teams around new business opportunities. Discuss the opportunities with us today!
OUR CORE VALUES
- You always approach things in a positive and optimistic way
- You never criticize or condemn team members or users
- You let the other person save face, even if they are clearly wrong
- You are deliberate about giving genuine appreciation
- You take pride in opportunities to share our beliefs, failures, strengths and decisions
- You are honest about failures and cherish the lessons they provide
- You share early to contribute instead of waiting for the winning position
- You acknowledge your bias in hope of finding the right answer
- You are conscious of your current level of productivity and happiness and make continual changes to grow
- You have a higher expectation of yourself than the company does of you
- You regularly and deliberately do things that make you feel uncomfortable in order to improve
- You practice activities and develop habits that will improve your mind and your body
- You are humble
- You let others have your best ideas
- You do not attach your value to being right, but rather to seeking the right thing to do
- You lift up others routinely
- You are open to having your mind changed
- You seek first to understand, then to be understood
- You are suggestive rather than instructive
- You take the approach that everything is a hypothesis and you could be wrong
- You talk, code, design, and write in a clear way instead of being clever
- You over-communicate, repeating things more times than you would intuitively
- You use more words to explain, even if it feels obvious already
- You don’t make assumptions, instead you ask questions to communicate the full picture
- You deliberately find time for reflection, because that’s where life-changing adjustments come from
- You have a calm approach to discussions and ponder points in your own time
- You find time to jump out of the trenches into the higher level thinking that will move the needle
- You understand the value of patience and treat it as a muscle which needs exercise to grow
- Your purpose is to live smarter, not harder
- You value waking up fresh over working that extra hour
- You single task your way through the day
- You are at the top of your game as you focus to balance and expand your capacity mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually
WORK WHEREVER DAYS
Collaboration is what we are about, but we all still need our space to focus. For most positions, skip the commute 2 days a week and stay focused at home or at your local coffee shop.
We are looking ahead. More times than not, we are trying something new to the benefit of our clients and our growth.
We only bring on positive and helpful people that add to our culture. The journey is as important as the destination, so it’s important to team up with people that bring out the best in you.
Our paid time off policy fair and simple: work here longer, get more days off. We like to reward longevity and commitment and ensure our team has a positive work/life balance.
Holidays are fun, and we love them, that’s why we observe all official US holidays and give you time off when they occur. Don’t spend them working, go out and have fun.
We believe medical-care is a human right. This is why we have a great medical benefits program aimed to keep you in tip-top shape. The health of you and your family is important to us.
Suits are uncomfortable and rarely needed. We encourage you to wear whatever is comfy, just as long as it’s appropriate and in good taste. So go ahead, wear a t-shirt and jeans if you’d like. Just keep it clean.
In order to keep our company a well-oiled machine we need to invest in quality tools. If there is a great reason to have it, there is a great chance we will buy it.
Snacks, Drinks & Lunch
Leave your quarters at home. We do our best to keep things stocked so you can drink and snack as you create your masterpieces as work. And lunch normally finds its way to our office once a week so we can share a meal.
FUN HAPPENS TOO
We work hard at what we do and so time to play is OK too. Xbox, ping-pong or whatever may be next is here to stay.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Fill out the form and we’ll get back to you promptly.